Rotorua Lakes Council are seeking high-energy individuals to join our team over the 2022/2023 summer holiday season.
We have a number of exciting student employment opportunities available in the following areas;
- Transport Infrastructure Networks (Infrastructure & Environmental Solutions)
- Policy & Resource Management (Planning & Development Solutions)
- Active & Engaged Communities (Community Wellbeing)
- Thriving Communities (Community Wellbeing)
- Growth & Development (District Development)
- Community Compliance (Community & Regulatory Services)
- Marketing & Communications (Organisational Enablement)
Working for Council means you'll be joining a dedicated team where your individual effort is part of something much bigger – delivering great things for our city and our community, including our exciting and bold Rotorua 2030 – our plan to make the local area an even better place to live, work, do business and play!
Full Training provided * Fun environment * 2-3 month's work available
Te Kaunihera o nga Roto o Rotorua (Rotorua Lakes Council) is committed to biculturalism and working in partnership with Te Arawa, our local iwi. We value staff who have an openness and appreciation of Maori values, te reo and tikanga Maori.
Think you've got what we're looking for? Up for the challenge? Make the most of your summer and send us your expression of interest/application now!