Rotorua Lakes Council is seeking candidates for a Laboratory Technician position to join the Environmental Laboratory team, which is IANZ accredited, and is located at the Wastewater Treatment Plant.
The position will involve chemical and microbiological analysis of potable, ground, surface and waste waters. The position will also involve sampling and environmental monitoring as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- A background in laboratory work
- Physical ability to carrying out sample collection
- Highly self-motivated, highly organised, and a great work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with instrumentation and software
- Hold a full driver's licence
If this sounds like you, please apply with an updated Cover Letter and CV. We look forward to hearing from you!