Working for council means you'll be joining a dedicated team where your individual effort is part of something much bigger – delivering great things for our city and our community, including our exciting and bold Rotorua 2030 vision – our plan to make Rotorua an even better place to live, work, do business and play!
Applications are invited from suitably experienced, qualified and motivated persons to join a dedicated Capital Programmes team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects within a friendly, professional and supportive team environment and will include the following duties:
- Management of Council's drawing database and assistance with Asset Databases
- Draughting projects using autoCAD software and technology
- Design of waters civil infrastructure in accordance with standard requirements and Council engineering codes.
- Provision of contract drawing and designs for use in Opex, Capex and other projects
- Input of As Builts into Councils data recording and viewing systems
An understanding of drawing presentation and a previous working knowledge of graphics software and AutoCAD is essential. The ideal candidate for this role is a team player who is friendly, enthusiastic and has a desire to learn. Excellent time management skills and a high level of accuracy is essential.
We are looking for a motivated individual who can continue to develop and embed a solutions-focused team culture to deliver high quality services to our customers.
Want a job that makes a difference? We'd love to hear from you.
Applications close 8.00pm Sunday 25 April 2021